I was recently nominated to the Sunshine Blogger award! A huge thank you to Elizabeth from Another Américaine in Paris for this lovely surprise (read Elizabeth’s nomination post here). It was really nice of her, and now it’s my turn to spread some love!
Info about the Sunshine Blogger Award
This nomination is from bloggers to bloggers. The award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person that nominated you
3. Nominate some other bloggers for this award and give them 11 questions to answer
4. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo
1) Why did you start blogging?
My brother is responsible of this! He is my secret blog manager haha. The truth is that he gave me the idea to start sharing my recipes, my travels, my hidden gems of Paris and for the first time I fell in love with writing about my life.
2) What is your all-time favorite thing you’ve ever written?
My favorite post is when I wrote about my travel to Barcelonnette, with my parents and bubu. I really enjoyed that trip! A completely unforgettable trip for many reasons, this was the first time I was able share my new expat life with my family and they seemed so happy for us!
3) What are you most looking forward to in the next few months?
This is an easy one… A new apartment in Paris! Almost every expat who comes to Paris tells the same story… Exhausting paperwork, unscrupulous landlords, money-grubbing agencies, and a lot of patience to find the perfect apartment.
4) What are you least looking forward to in the next few months?
Cold days set to continue and rain on way… my body needs Spring!
5) Name 1 place you would go right this second if you had a free ticket.
Iceland! It has been on my must-see travel list for as long as I can remember. The golden circle, the blue lagoon, Aurora Borealis, the Ion Hotel that is set against the backdrop of lava fields, the volcanoes, the glacier and ice cave, I can’t wait to go!
6) What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
The day I packed my cloths and some Mexican food and went far away from my family and friends to have a new chapter of this vie en rose.
7) What is something you’ve done that you don’t want to do again?
I don’t want to go the dentist never again! Sorry, I’m a dentist hater!
8) Would you rather live in a big city or the rural countryside forever?
I think after living in a big city as Mexico, I easy fell in love with the French “banlieues”. The burbs are great for families, green areas and big apartments! Can I ask for more?
9) What type of food could you not live without?
Of course, Mexican food! My kitchen is full with Mexican products haha
10) What’s your favorite color – and how many things can you see right now that are that color?
I am a pink girl! Now the only thing pink is my shirt haha
11) What brings sunshine into your life?
A lot of things! That was easy! My bubu, my family and my friends are the reason of my happiness and then if I can add some chocolate and coffee in between… Perfect happy life!
I became a reader addict blogger since I arrived to Paris and I believe that in one way or another all bloggers have brought sunshine into my life.
So, I nominate the following bloggers for the Sunshine Blogging Award
1. Molly from Toffee Bits And Chocolate Chips for delicious recipes and amazing pics.
2. Chloe from My Life Living Abroad for the best insider tips on Paris.
3. Nat From your Parisian because she is also a foodie.
4. Karlis from Karlis Tips for finding beautiful clothes for a petite size.
5. Diane from Oui In France because Dagny (her dog) is so cute and her amazing tips for expats.
6. Beca from Que Coman Pastel because this is the only blog I read when I was living in Mexico and because she is great!
My questions for you
1. What do you like most about blogging?
2. One song you’ll never stop listing to?
3. What things are you most grateful over in your life?
4. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
6. Worst travel experience ever?
7. Where are you from, and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your home town/state/country?
8. What is one important lesson you’ve learned in your travels?
9. Most unique travel destination you’ve visited?
10. What is/are your travel goal(s) for 2017?
11. How do you like your coffee?
Congratulations to all the nominations! You will always be an inspiration for me, thank you so much!
If you like it, share it and send comments!
Pingback: My Life Living Abroad – Sunshine blogger award
Pingback: Oui In France – The Sunshine Blogger Award: Some Friday fun
Pingback: From your Parisian – The Sunshine Blogger Award